Rain-X Anti-Fog is designed to eliminate interior condensation caused by wet weather, high humidity levels or temperature changes.
The new and improved formula provides increased anti-fogging protection, and even works well under high humidity conditions. This makes it ideal to reduce condensation forming on interior automotive glass, such as windows and mirrors, especially on those cold, damp days. It also works well to eliminate steaming on bathroom mirrors!
- Prevents interior fogging before the problem begins
- Suitable for use in high humidity conditions
- Reduces time in waiting for fog to clear
- Ensures clear visibility is maintained when fogging is likely to occur
- Available in 200 ml bottles
Suitable for using around the home too! Ideal for bathroom mirrors
Product Usage Instructions –
- On first use, unscrew top and feed wipe through dispenser.
- Pull wipe through and tear along perforations.
- Apply Rain-X Anti-Fog treatment wipe to interior glass surface using firm, circular overlapping motions to ensure whole screen is treated.
- Buff out haze with a dry cloth or paper towel. DO NOT DRIVE UNTIL WINDSCREEN IS COMPLETELY CLEAR.
- When finished, ensure top is secured for transporting and to retain moisture.
- Ensure surface is fully clean before application.
- Apply a small amount of Rain-X® Anti-Fog to a paper towel or dry cotton cloth
- Wipe lightly across surface to be treated
- Allow to dry
- Re-apply as needed to maintain fog-free condition
- Remove any excess product with a dry, cloth and wipe until clear
- If any haze appears due to excess application, sprinkle with water and wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel until clear
- Do not use on:
- Painted, treated or coated surfaces
- Manually tinted glass